Your Practical Guide to Contracts and/or Claims under the FIDIC Conditions of Contract 1999
What is this workshop about?
Cornerstone Seminars can arrange in-house seminars which can follow either of our standard seminar programmes or which can be tailored to your company’s needs. The seminars generally take place over 2 days. Timing and content can be flexible to suit your individual needs.
Expert In-Company Training on FIDIC Contracts and Claims
Could your company benefit from an in-house training seminar focusing on The practical use of FIDIC Contracts or Managing, defending and making FIDIC Claims?
Why In-House training can work well for your organization:
- We can work with your own contracts – your particular conditions and your problems.
- You can be frank and open, minimizing problems of confidentiality
- The whole course can be tailored towards specific areas and focus on topics relevant to your organization.
- We can cover all the contracts in the FIDIC suite, or just one or two, depending on your needs.
- Participants gain a common understanding of the FIDIC contracts and claims procedures
- Create a team vision and "buy in" at all levels of the organization.
- No travel and accommodation costs or wasted travel time for your participants
- Allows choice of seminar dates and length, minimizing disruption to the company
- These training courses can be run on your company premises
- Choice of the number and level of participants - economical on a per-participant basis.
- You may decide to have us stay an additional day to provide detailed one-on-one discussions
Why Cornerstone Seminars?
- Cornerstone Seminars is a FIDIC accredited training supplier. We specialise only in FIDIC Contracts master classes - offering the very best in training on all aspects of the FIDIC Contracts as they evolve.
- Cornerstone Seminars can arrange in-house seminars which can follow our standard seminar programmes or which can be tailored to your company's needs. From experience, we consider that the optimum length for a seminar is 2 days, although we can be flexible if required
- Delegate Reviews of Cornerstone Seminars in-house Workshops and Training are consistently rated as excellent or outstanding.
- Highly experienced, world-class speakers who are renowned experts on FIDIC contracts.
To arrange your in-house training
Please contact us with your requirements and we will be pleased to provide you with a tailor-made quotation.